New Beginnings, Country Style Living Etsy shop...

The start of another year! Happy New Year! One and all...
I have said this before, I know, but I am hoping to revive this blog this year!
I am planning on showing my plans for our garden, the cut flower growing season and how we get on with our new Polytunnel, once we get the cover on, that is!
I am hoping to be more productive with our Lotty plot too... All good intentions and all that!





Going forward I am now running the Etsy shop alongside our own web shop, which has been neglected somewhat, If you would like to pop over to either online shop, please follow the links..
I shall be stocking the usual vintage home and garden wares as previously, pictures, mirrors, pottery, textiles, small furniture items, and garden items...

This is just a selection of the items available at the moment...
Enjoy your weekend all...

Comments

Popular Posts