Time Flies!

Well time flies, I can't believe my last post was back in January, I find it so difficult to keep all the social media platforms updated with news and photo's! If you would like to follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest or even Facebook, all the links are in the sidebar, I am not very technically minded, but I do try!

Regular readers will know how over the past couple of years, I have had a little Cutting Patch in our garden, well this year, as well as that patch, we have taken on a larger plot, where hopefully, I will grow more flowers and the husband will grow more veg, I am hoping to do a separate post, showing our progress...

Lots of new items have been and gone over on the Country Style Living website

Here is a selection available over there at the moment...





























If anything takes your fancy, please pop over to the website for further details...

Comments

Popular Posts