Homespun Dresser...

This weekend has been all about moving this lovely brute into our kitchen...







This larder dresser has replaced our standard dresser, because it offers more storage, but takes up the same ammount of space in the kitchen. Unfortunately it has or had woodworm, which has now been hopefully treated. My husband wanted to repaint it, but I quite like the chippy shabby painted look, and having recently been inspired by the lovely Selina Lake's Homespun Style book, I decided to create a little bit for myself. After giving the woodwork a good rub down and a clean, this is the finished piece...


























I must say I am rather pleased with the end result!

Have a great week...


Comments

  1. What a beautiful and fun piece of furniture. I love the flowers as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done a wonderful job on it,what a lovely..and useful...piece of furniture.
    Love your black phone by the way. :0)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I so look forward to reading them....
Regards
Maria

Popular Posts