Summer Wine Country.......

Last weekend we managed spend a day away at one of our favourite places to visit, the lovely Yorkshire town of Holmfirth, one of the settings for the tv programme Last of the Summer Wine, we have had the chance to visit a few times now, as my sister in law now lives there. We always love the cosmopolitan feel the place has, aswell as lots of charity shops and gift shops, for some vintage and country style shopping. We spent a few hours in the town aswell as spending time with our new niece Martha and her brother Angus. In the past we have managed to spend a few days in the area and would reccommend it as a lovely place for a short break.......












The summer hols are now over and my son has just finished his first week at his new secondary school, I think he enjoyed it? I didn't realise it would be so stressful.....for me. LOL!
I have also added some new stock to the website, please take a look, if you get chance. There are still some sale items available too!

Here are couple of my favourite new additions.....




Have a lovely weekend!
Best Wishes
Maria

Comments

  1. Your new additions are lovely. I do hope your son is enjoying 'big' school.
    This is such a lovely country, I have not been to Holmfirth it looks very pretty.
    Have a fun day tomorrow.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I so look forward to reading them....
Regards
Maria

Popular Posts