A little update...



It's been longer than I anticipated since I last updated the blog, time seems to fly by somehow, and what with all the other social media, it is sometimes hard to find a balance with real life!
The Cutting Patch has nearly come to end for this year, I say nearly, because every time over the last few weeks, I have picked a small jar of pretties, I think it will be the last, but only yesterday, I managed this pretty jar full...
The lovely Cornflowers were the first to flower back in early Summer!
Some lovely new items have been added to the website recently, including...
Pretty vintage floral prints...
Pretty jugs
Kitsch cats
And what I call useful vintage, watering cans, airers, stools etc
Please pop over and take a peek...  www.countrystyliving.co.uk
Have a lovely weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts