A Road Trip...

Sunday saw us set off on a little trip up the North Norfolk coast road, the weather was glorious, a lovely sunny Autumn day! First stop was Sandringham for a spot of apple picking...
We then travelled up the coast road, through the pretty villages, to Wiveton Hall Farm Shop and Café, for a lovely alfresco lunch and finished off with a little treasure hunting in Holt, although no treasure was found LOL
I can't seem to make head nor tail of blogger this evening, it wants to underline all my text, I can't move the images around, so I have had to do the best I can! I hope your Sunday was a good one too...
Have a great week!


 


Comments

  1. That cafe is amazing isn't it? We're up there next week,think we're going to need to take our thermals!
    Sorry you didn't find any goodies in Holt.Nice place to have a browse though.

    Have a lovely weekend.

    Bellaboo X

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I so look forward to reading them....
Regards
Maria

Popular Posts