Summertime! x

Wednesday, 9 October 2013

A Road Trip...

Sunday saw us set off on a little trip up the North Norfolk coast road, the weather was glorious, a lovely sunny Autumn day! First stop was Sandringham for a spot of apple picking...
We then travelled up the coast road, through the pretty villages, to Wiveton Hall Farm Shop and Café, for a lovely alfresco lunch and finished off with a little treasure hunting in Holt, although no treasure was found LOL
I can't seem to make head nor tail of blogger this evening, it wants to underline all my text, I can't move the images around, so I have had to do the best I can! I hope your Sunday was a good one too...
Have a great week!


 


1 comment:

  1. That cafe is amazing isn't it? We're up there next week,think we're going to need to take our thermals!
    Sorry you didn't find any goodies in Holt.Nice place to have a browse though.

    Have a lovely weekend.

    Bellaboo X

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I so look forward to reading them....
Regards
Maria