Summertime! x

Saturday, 20 October 2012

Away from home...

This week I had an unexpected stay in hospital for the second time in six months, nothing too serious, but after the second night I was ready to return home and my thoughts turned to the things I miss most from home, obviously my family and our lovely dog Ruby, (she always makes me feel very special on returning home) but the things that make a home, the view from the windows, the warm fire on a cold evening, your own bed! and






popping a side lamp on when the dark nights pull in...
















Enjoying special pictures and prints...


 















 
Special ornaments, I love these!

















 
Our kitchen...
 
And although on returning it wasn't as I had left it, (family life runs riot without Mum) it is very nice to be back home!
 
Enjoy your weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are back home. Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you've been unwell Maria, take care!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. now, this is the bit where I say "take it easy" but you know that...

    I also have your Maxfield-Parrish style prints, and I love them!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I so look forward to reading them....
Regards
Maria