Embracing the new year......

I had another topic in mind for this post, but I can't seem to find the right words this morning, so this may be a bit of a ramble......life is very busy at the moment, I am not complaining, in fact I quite like the fact I am too busy to watch much TV or sit comfort eating, I am just dreading that day, when the motor stops running, and I feel too worn out to do all that need doing! The elderly relative is still in hospital, and unfortunately will not be coming home, so there is a lot to sort out, both literally and emotionally, we has a family have difficult decisions to make! More on that another time, perhaps. I am not sure whether I mentioned 'my resolutions' on here, I lose track a little with Twitter and Facebook etc...but apart from the usual losing weight (which I need to do!) and looking after myself (which I don't do enough!) I decided to a) try to keep on top of my ironing, what I mean is iron little and often each week instead of putting the job off and letting it build up into a huge pile that you don't want to look at, let alone tackle! That job is a must this weekend to keep that resolution in tact! and b) was to bake one morning a week, which I managed last week but not this, so again that is todays job..... This is what I am hoping to make



















Both recipe's are from last Sunday's You mag....... I have the ingredients so that is a start....and love lemons!

Also I have added some new stock to the website this week, please pop over and take a look....














This lovely vintage luggage trunk will be added shortly....(camera batteries ran out, and weather has been lousy since!)
Sorry to ramble....
Have a great weekend and lovely week!

Comments

  1. Bloody Facebook and Twitter, eh Maria?!
    Fb is one of the reasons for which I'm not blogging much unfortunately..
    Hope you're having a good weekend!
    Michela x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done with the resolutions - always so hard to keep to (I find the losing weight one is very, very hard - why is that when you know you should cut down on gorgeous sweet things, every counter you pass is full of them?). Lemon cheesecake - yum, yum. Hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a great recipe for a very healthy lemon lush - will be posting it on Friday. I go to Slimming World you see, lost 2 stone! 1 more to go.
    Dxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I so look forward to reading them....
Regards
Maria

Popular Posts