Books, books and more books...........

Regular readers of my blog will know how I love the library, and have often given a glimpse of the books I collect from there, here on my blog. Nothing would give me greater pleasure than having a room, with wall to wall shelves full of books to glance through and sometimes read, a comfy cosy easy chair and a warm coal fire or logburner burning bright, one of those rooms you sometimes see in films! Yes dream on............ Since having the website, I have now started adding a varied selection of books to it, some old and some not so old, often these are chosen just for their colourful attractive covers..


This book is a new addition....... I love this book, I am not really sure why, but it has a lovely cute pocket at the back with a cartoon map tucked in it aswell as the original street map of Phoenix, Arizona. There is also a great inscription inside the front cover




As you can see the book dates to the 1940's, and looks to have been either sent from Arizona to Wales or vice versa............

Other books recently added.....





This is also a lovely book, although sadly not in great condition........

If you also love books, please visit the website to view our full selection.........

Comments

  1. I love to look at the new additions in your website! I hope you will add more teacups soon! ;-)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely collection of books, love the cover of the Home Journal. I'm envious of your library selection, I must see if our local one has Baking Made Easy, I loved Lorraine Pascal's TV series.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I so look forward to reading them....
Regards
Maria

Popular Posts