New addition to the family....

My son has been asking and asking for one of these, he then saved his pocket money to buy one, and he promised to look after it too? I am pleased to welcome 'Stig' the hamster ( yes, my son loves Top Gear with Jezza and Co) to our family.



Now I don't know a lot about hamsters, but my son has found a book on how to keep him or her, so hope fully that will help. He seems a very sociable chap and likes a lot of attention, loves his tunnels and wheel and is partial to a cardboard inner from the loo roll!

Our dog Ruby has been enjoying the sunshine!

Yes, we have to fight her, to sit on this chair when the sun is shining!


The garden is really coming into it's own now, especially after all the rain.....
Beautiful large 'Christophi' Allium



Pretty Clematis

Gorgeous Oriental Poppies, past their best now......


The smaller Alliums still look lovely, even though they have lost their colour.
And last but not least, we will be supporting and willing on the England boys this evening...
COME ON ENG-ER-LAND!!!!!
Hope you all have lovely weekend!

Comments

  1. How sweet. I remember my son getting his first hamster. He did a project on hamsters first - he was 8 years old.

    I've just posted pictures of how my garden grows today as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your garden looks lovely, the enormous Alliums are amazing.I remember my daughter having a hamster and getting some bizarre cage with lots of multi coloured tunnels. I am sure your son will have fun looking after his new pet.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, Stig is lovely. Your dog looks very comfy sitting in the sun.

    Hugs RosieP x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am blog hopping and should be sleeping but I would have never seen the 'STIG' now we know! We are Huge Top Gear Fans thank goodness for BBC America! I am now following your lovely blog, your flowers are absolutely gorgeous!

    luvs and glitter
    ~jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can still remember all the hamsters my brother and I had as kids.

    Victoria x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be watching with interest to see how you all get on with Stig, our children are desperate for a pet but I have a feeling it would be me who does all the looking after once the novelty wears off. My brother and I had gerbils when we were children.

    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I simly love these Alliums. And hamsters... got some stories to tell about these guys but you probably wont like them. And last but not least Hup Holland Hup! XX

    ReplyDelete
  8. I mustn't let Higgins see Ruby in that smart hair or he'll be wanting one! Your garden looks beautiful, I love Alliums and have never got round to growing them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. THANKS FOR VISITING MY BLOG. I DID, INDEED, HAVE A WONDERFUL ENGLISH HOLIDAY.
    I LOOK FORWARD TO EXPLORING YOUR BLOG. CONGRATS ON STIG.

    CHEERS, JUDY

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I so look forward to reading them....
Regards
Maria

Popular Posts