Christmas is nearly here!

I have been busy this weekend, It has taken a while to get into the festive spirit, but I couldn't put it off any longer. Inspired by Kirstie, last week, my son and I, had a go at making salt dough decorations. This is how we got on....


This is my son kneading the dough, just like pastry!


The ingredients we used are half salt to half water to whole flour, mixing together until you get a firm dough.



Rolling out the dough!



We didn't have any fancy cutters, we made the shapes by hand


Ready to go in the microwave for about 4 or 5 mins



Son having fun!



All painted and glittery



Hanging merrily

Not a bad first effort! and with no cutters.


We also put our tree and decorations up!






Just the baking to do now, and the wrapping and the cards...........

Comments

Popular Posts